Pregnant after a Loss
Options

scary er visit

For two days I've had a nasty stomach bug. I called my ob this morning and she suggested I go in just to make sure I was hydrated and that the back pain I was having wasn't contractions. Of course the first thing they did when I got there was take out the Doppler to hear baby. The intake nurse couldn't find a heart beat. She called for an ultrasound and as soon as we turned it on we could see baby wiggling all around. Those two minutes were so scary though. I couldn't stop the flashbacks of losing baby gary and I was crying uncontrollably. Luckily everything checked out and I ended up just needing iv fluids and some zofram to help with my nausea. They have me some other anti nausea that has made me sleep all day. Not sure what it's called but it's made baby pretty quiet, too. Thankful we got to see our lo and that she looks just fine.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: scary er visit

• Options
    I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that! Hope you feel better soon and glad to hear that baby is ok.
  • Options
    That IS scary!!  Glad everything worked out and you and your little girl are doing better!

me:40; DH:41; 4/30/12 1st visit with RE; 6/30/12 IUI #1 BFN; 7/19/12 IUI cancelled (overmedicated); 8/2/12 IUI cancelled (cyst); 9/1/12 IUI #2 BFP! EDD 5/28/13; 10/9/12 1st U/S at 7w3d--missed m/c (trisomy 16) D&C 10/19/12; karyotyping results normal!; 1/31/13 IUI #3 BFP! EDD 10/25/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The other one is phenergan. Knocks my patients out.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I hate to hear you had such a scare, but I am thankful that you're on the mend now! Glad she looks good.
    photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"