December 2013 Moms

Definately feeling pregnant today

I have been nervous all week because I have been cramping, even though I cramped when I was pregnant with DS, so I know it's normal. I haven't really had the sore boobs, and no nausea yet either, but this morning, I feel pregnant. Any STM's out there probably know what I mean. I have been doing a little picking up around the house and I just have that heavy/tightening feeling and am absolutly exhausted! I feel like poop, but it also makes me really happy to be "feeling" pregnant!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Definately feeling pregnant today

• I love that feeling. Glad you're feeling it :)
    photo 0549285f-e983-40d0-8d1e-5e16cfb7787b_zps0fe99e34.jpg
     BFP #1- angel baby ♥ 8 weeks ♥ (April '13)

• Me too! I really miss being pregnant. 
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

• Loading the player...
  • I am with you yesterday i had a little cramping and i was pretty skeptical about it so i POAS this morning LOL and verrrry positive plus when i took my prenatal i got nauseous 30 min after i took my prenatal
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagetryston123:
    I am with you yesterday i had a little cramping and i was pretty skeptical about it so i POAS this morning LOL and
  • What kind of prenatals are you taking?

I took pills with my first pregnancy and they made me sick nearly every morning in the first trimester. This time I switched over to the gummies target brand and so far so good, even though I'm already e
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"