High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed Rest Check In - Long Weekend Edition

Hello Ladies!

I sure hope you all have a fantastic weekend doing whatever you are doing! :)

It's the holidays, so: What is your favorite holiday? Any traditions you can't wait to pass down?

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Bed Rest Check In - Long Weekend Edition

• Christmas! I don't have any traditions really but it's the best holiday ever and I can hope little one loves it as much as myself so we can gang up on DH. Christmas starts in August
  • First off, I hope everyone has a blessed Easter.  As far as my favorite holiday, its a tie between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  The only real tradition we have is to get together. Everyone prepares something and we just get together and enjoy ea
  • Loading the player...
  • My favorite holiday is Christmas but we dont have any traditions, but I plan to start one once the girls get here.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My favorite holiday is also Christmas! I love the entire season!  We have already started some traditions with our son like the Christmas Eve party with my husbands family, and spending Christmas Eve making cookies and worste brotches!

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I love Christmas too, and generally all holidays.  I'm kind of nutty about holidays.  Not that we really have any unique traditions, but we have to do all of the standard things for each of them.  Being on bedrest this year for Easter is a

Expecting twins! Put on strict bedrest at home after preterm labor at 22 weeks. Hospitalized at 22 weeks and again at 29 weeks. No more please!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"