December 2013 Moms

Baby Names

We cannot agree on any names. My husband likes names like Joel, Sam, Lily Nice names but very, very common. I like names like River or Lake more unusual and nature based. What names are you all liking so far??

Re: Baby Names

• We decided a while back did the same thing with our first, Vincent... If its another boy it'll be Oliver, and it's a girl it'll be Genevieve!
  • We both agree if it's a boy he will be Elijah Luis but we can't agree on a girl name. We have it narrowed down to two names. I like Lila/ Lilah can't decide on the spelling and DH likes Arabella. It will be one of those names just not sure which one. We d
  • Loading the player...
  • We have had names picked out for a while too, but DH is starting to change his mind on the boy name. DS is Liam Graeme and we want another very Irish name. If it's a boy I like Declan Riley, but DH is starting to like Keegan Riley. And for a girl I think
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Eleanor but DH isn't on board. I like Penelope, Eloise and Kendall. Boys are harder since I already have two but I like Cody, Andrew and Joey
  • Not a clue yet.  But, we do have very similar naming styles.. so when we are ready to get more serious about it, I don't think we'll have a huge issue.  We honestly haven't discussed it tons yet.
    photo 0549285f-e983-40d0-8d1e-5e16cfb7787b_zps0fe99e34.jpg
     BFP #1- angel baby ♥ 8 weeks ♥ (April '13)

• I'm glad we are not the only ones out there who have trouble thinking of names.  I am a teacher, making it EXTRA hard!!!  I have names that are absolutely out and then there are the names that are very common.  My hubs doesn't understand

• My son is Vincent too! How old is ur Vincent, mine is 4
  • For a girl we have picked Cortana or Ivy Quinn and for a boy I'm not too decided but leaning towards Declan with no idea of a middle name. It's tough ya know. They have to be stuck with this name for the rest of their lives. I feel the pressure lol.
  • Already decided on names :) Elliotte Anne if it's a girl and Oliver Narciso if it's a boy. I also really like the names Max, Avery, and Bennett. I need a few more girls names to toss around for future LOs.
  • imageelianeboucher:
    We decided a while back did the same thing with our first, Vincent... If its another boy it'll be Oliver, and it's a
    Me:28 (1 child at age 18 age 9) DH:29 TTC since 2009 1st Lap May 2010 (stage IV Endo) TTC: natural with help of meds no luck, move to IVF IVF#1 Feb 2011 5 follicles, 5 Embroys Transfered 3, BFN :( 2# May 2011 FET transfered remaing 2, BFN 2nd Lap Sep 2011 (clear endo and unblock left tube) Oct 14 2011 BFP on a natural cycle Oct 25 2011 Stopped due to ectopic :( TTC 2012 natural with help of meds no luck. 3rd Lap Nov 2012 Move to IVF March 2013 Try for Natural IVF with very low dose stims 3 Follices growing, Failed retrieval due to ovulation prior :( March 25 MIRACALE BFP :)BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageDayday620:
    My son is Vincent too! How old is ur Vincent, mine is 4

My Vincent is 2 1/2... A total h
  • imageCRouzer:
    imageelianeboucher:</s
  • We are for sure using Grant for a boy and Violet or Juliana for a girl. Though after seeing the Declan's I really like that!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"