October 2012 Moms

Totally not looking forward to summer...

Is anyone else loathing having to put on a swimsuit??? 

Before DS2, I wore a 2 piece despite having some stretch marks on my stomach and around the upper thigh/hip area. I was in the best shape of my life and I was extremely happy with myself. (I snagged DH after having DS1 and if his sexy self found me attractive, I had it made!)

This time around I feel like it's harder to get rid of the flab and my stretch marks did multiply...maybe not by a lot, but when I look in the mirror all I see is stretch marks. I made a comment the other day about not wearing a 2 piece or maybe a tankini from now on and DH said he didn't see why I wouldn't continue wearing my bikinis. I'm extremely self-conscious and I know where it comes from, but I feel like I don't want to look gross. And I know I shouldn't care what other people think, but I don't want to be that couple where people are like "WTF is he doing with her?"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Totally not looking forward to summer...

• the good news i found is, no one looks at us, the babies get all the attention.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • I'm not self-conscious at all so it doesn't bother me.  But I've never worn a bikini, only tankinis or one piece suit, so I don't have to change anything.

BTW, did you ever figure out what going on with your LO's skin? 

• Loading the player...
  • I feel the exact same way! Except, I'm a FTM, but I got A LOT of stretch marks with this pregnancy and I see no bikinis in my future. Besides the fact that I look like a tiger, I'm no where near a comfortable weight, so I dont even want to think about a b
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to visit my family in Hawaii 8 weeks pp
    It wasn't my favorite moment but I really didn't care. Spending time w my baby was so great and more important and like Navy said, no one cares they're all focused on the baby

• imagecerratocc:

BTW, did you ever figure out what going on with your LO's skin? 

I did! It was

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"