November 2012 Moms
Options

DH rant

Why DH needs to be a whiner after he primarily got up with DS last night is beyond me. I get up with him every other night during this awful 4 month sleep regression and now I have a cold and would like to sleep before DH goes on his 72 hour week starting on Monday. My thought was let me get rest while I can before its all back on me when he goes on shift. Yet he is all grumpy tody and being super unsupportive and feeling like he needs all of this praise. I could use some too dangit. Ugh this just sucks a lot. Only bright side is, is that I EBF so it's less likely the LO won't catch my cold. Just when I thought this 4 month sleep regression couldn't get any harder here's a curveball.
Thanks for listening fellow bumpies I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one dying from this 4 month business.
Ps we are at 20 weeks yesterday why isn't this over yet?!?!?!?

Re: DH rant

• Options
    I will never understand why men feel so entitled when they do something for their child, that should be done without question or hesitation. Women don't get pregnant by themselves. I have only heard of one doing that. Unless DH is God, and you are a virgi

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Ugh, 20 weeks and no relief? I thought at 19 we might see some changes...I guess I won't get my hopes up. Haha.

My DH got up with Benjamin last night at 3:30 for an hour. Gave him a bottle and put him down. This morning he made the comment that h

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know it sucks, but maybe they want praise just as much as we do for struggling through a rough night. Even if they only do it once in a while.

Nothing wrong with "honey you did so well last night taking care of LO, you know what would be even

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepersephonerose:

I know it sucks, but maybe they want praise just as much as we do for struggling through a rough night. Even i

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBabyMakes 3:
    imagepersephon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"