December 2013 Moms

Caffeine

Are you all still having some?

I read 2 cups of coffee a day is fine, so that's what I've been having. It's actually down a cup from what I was having (3) so that's good.

I sooo need my coffee.  I don't drink soda or anything else with caffeine.

Anyone still having theirs? 

photo 0549285f-e983-40d0-8d1e-5e16cfb7787b_zps0fe99e34.jpg
 BFP #1- angel baby ♥ 8 weeks ♥ (April '13)

Re: Caffeine

• With four kids at home, I NEED coffee. I'm still drinking my one cup a day!
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

• I drink 1 cup a day as well. With DS I cut out caffeine all together (more because of the morning sickness) and I got the worst headaches! I called my OB and she told me to drink a coke!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I usually allow myself 1-2 diet sodas if I really want them. I think the recommendation is to stay below 200 mg of caffeine, and sodas only have 45 per.
  • I never drank caffeine on a regular basis, but would enjoy a cup of coffee every now and then. I drank a cup the other morning and it made me so sick and jittery. I don't think I'll risk it again :/
    ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Luckily, for me, this isn't a hard habit for me to kick.  I have never been a coffee drinker, and over the last year I have been cutting my soda intake down.  My last coke was a week and a a half ago and I am going to try to eliminate all caffei
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage
  • I have never drank coffee, but I do have a chai latte a few days a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would if the smell and taste didn't turn me off. I had 1-2 when I was pregnant with my others.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • I have a cup of tea every morning.  It used to be hot tea, but now makes me gag.  I've switched over to iced tea because its apparently acceptable to my body.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• One and a half cups for me! I love my morning joe. 
  • I had one 8oz cup of coffee in the morning during my first pg. I went by the recommended millograms of caffiene for pregnancy. The chart shows how many mgs of caffiene is in brewed coffee, starbucks coffee, tea, chocolate, soda. etc. Was very helpful :

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• I've switched to decaf chai :) 
  • imageHopeIn2013:
    I usually drink a cup or two a day, but when I found out on Thursday, I kind of stopped. I had killer headaches si

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, Nolan Lee, 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks
    TTC #2 6/12-3/13, natural BFP 3/24/13, TWINS
    MC first twin at 11weeks, MC/preterm labor second twin, DD at 15weeks, 6/7/13
    BFP 9/21/13, EDD 6/5/13!!  It's a GIRL

SHE'S HERE!  Scarlett Christine, 5/19/14

• I'm needing mine, I have a small daycare so I have to keep up haha I'm at 12 cups a day, what I was with my first child and he was just fine:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"