Trying to Get Pregnant

help?

ok what are the chances of getting prego on ur fertile days? im not sure? I had sex on every fertile days. my fertile days were 14th-20th my period started the 3rd-7th my cycle is 31 days apart. ive been feeling really nauseous I got horrable ache a few days ago and getting back aches. I testes 2 days ago with a dollar tree test but it said negative that was 5 days before missed period. im probley getting my hopes up ill test again the day of my period

Tiny(:

Re: help?

• A healthy couple has only a 20 percent chance of conceiving every month. If you are having "pregnancy " symptoms you would most likely be able to turn a hpt positive. I have all of these symptoms close to when af is coming. The only way you can actually
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 20% chance. 

You need to learn how your body works, all your posts (and your terrible spelling and grammar) make you seem highly uneducated for 19.

Check out the newbie blog (<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:15px;line-heig

baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Loading the player...
  • lp0lp0 member
    Definitely check out the newbie link and educate yourself on how your body works. Also it's a good idea to lurk or look through past posts because your post was pretty flameable by TTGP standards. This board can be a great source of information but its al
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• imagegonzol:
    imagebrandyandbrian

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"