Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

lumps on neck

Has anyones LO had little lumps on the back of their neck? I found a few little pea size lumps yesterday and almost had a panic attack. Called ped and they said it is probably just lymph nodes and they dont feel its necessary for me to bring him in before his 8 week well visit next week. Anyone else had his happen? Im a new mom and there is nothing scarier than finding lumps on my LO. thanx!

Re: lumps on neck

• Options
    My LO has lumps on his neck too. I found one below his ears. I haven't gotten the chance to ask my doctor yet but I'm curious as well is this normal?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Don't worry they are lymph nodes. When I felt them on DD#1, I remember freaking out thinking they were tumors, but the Dr. said they are totally normal!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also found 2 about a week ago and was told they were lymph nodes also. My LO is 8 weeks
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! My 2 yo DD has them and has since she was a newborn. I've been told they're lymph nodes too but I didn't believe 100 until I looked into it and did research on my own. DD's are 3 or 4 chickpea sized bumps underneath her ear and they even move if I pu
  • Options
    Yes!  DD has them and DS had them too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"