Pregnant after a Loss

Intro

Hi ladies. I have never posted on here before but i wanted to introduce myself. I am currently 8w1day pregnant with my first baby...2nd pregnancy. I had an early mc in August right after we found out we were expecting and ofcourse immediately told our family out of excitement. It was te most devestating moment of our lives. When i got my bfp again after 6 months of trying with no luck i thought id be over the moon. I have been more scared than happy. Then i thought id feel better when and if we heard a hb a milestone we didnt reach the last time. Well, we heard a strong hb at 6w4d and still i worry every single day that somethings going to go wrong. I have my next appt next monday at 9w3d and i am just so anxious. I havent had any spotting or bad cramping. I try to stay positive and calm. I am afraid im not doig a good job. Thanks for listening : and congrats to all of you!

Re: Intro

• Everyone here is pretty much in your same boat, so don't fret about being scared. It's scary to be PGAL. Hopefully once you get further along it will get eaiser. I know we couldn't relax until after 12 weeks, and even now I get a little freaked from time
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!  PgAL is such a roller coaster, so I'm glad you found this board.  It's really tough to stay calm and positive all the time (or much of the time sometimes), but like PP said - you are amongst friends here
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank u all so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"