Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Postpartum period....

Is it possible to get it 4 weeks postpartum?? I had bleeding after she was born for maybe 8 or 10 days. Still some random minimal spotting.

Yesterday at exactly 4 weeks, I swear I have my period but that sounds ridiculous to me as I thought it would be much much longer. Its bright red like a period with the same cramping Abd nausea I get with my periods. I am also Breastfeeding, well pumping. So didn't thibk it would happen this early.

My periods have never been even close to normal

Did anyone else get theirs super early?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Postpartum period....

• I also think I had my period exactly 1 month after the baby was born. But I didn't have cramps and it didn't last for too long and it wasn't that much, what made me wonder if it was really a period.

Maybe it was just some bleeding... I am still s

• I got mine after a month. I breastfeed too. My LO is 7 months now and ive been having my period consistently since then.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got mine yesterday after 8 weeks.  I breastfeed for four weeks, pumped for two, and then went to formula for these past two.  It's heavier than before, but I was on the pill for years, so that made it lighter. I got pregnant with DS after
  • It's possible but not likely.  My bleeding also stopped and started up again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"