May 2013 Moms
Options

Bradley Classes

So....a while back I looked into taking Bradley Classes but they had recently started a new session and would start again until too late for us to finish before my EDD. I emailed the instructor to see if she could recommend some books to me or something and she said they are pretty flexible and would try to work with us. They are offering a weekend session...I think Fri eve and all day Sat in place of the 12 weekly sessions. The cost is 250 vs 75 for a normal all day birthing class.
For those of you taking the Bradley classes...do you have any recommendations? Does a day and a half sound kinda crazy to cram it all in? Or totally worth it?
TIA!

Re: Bradley Classes

• Options
    If your goal is to have an unmedicated birth, I would go for it.  We are taking Bradley Classes right now, and only have 2 more to go.  I feel so much more prepared than when I started out.  I'm sure it will be a bit grueling to go for a lo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bereeberee member

I completely agree with the both of the prior posts. We are on week 10 of our 12 week Bradley classes and we couldn't be happier we took them. Bradley relies heavily on repetition and relaxation techniques, which is why the class schedule is traditiona

Beree
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would totally go for it. We finished our Bradley classes 2 weeks ago and we both feel so much more prepared for birth and understand so much more about what our options are (and what we ultimately want). Our class was also 250 and was condensed into 10
    DS 5/10/13
    New Bundle of Joy- EDD 10/27/16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"