Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Why is she saying ow?

Every time I take my daughters diaper off she is saying "ow". She doesn't have a diaper rash and never has. I don't see anything red or anything that would be hurting her. Is she just saying it to say it??

She's 19 months old.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Why is she saying ow?

• One of my babies has started saying owie all. the. time. Diaper changes, when I change her clothes, when I do her hair. I know she's not actually hurt, she just learned a new word. I think it's pretty cute, actually. She knows what it means because a lit
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Our LO has been doing this too. He recently had a bad diaper rash, and I think he either a. Got in the habit of saying it or b. is anxious because it was sore before.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Loading the player...
  • DS does this, but it's in reference to bumping his head. He bumped it quite a few times, and I would refer to it as his "booboo." Now he randomly touches his head and says "booboo" with a sad look on his face. He has no bruise or anything - I think he jus

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"