Babies on the Brain

Cant stop thinking of babies

Ok so this is my husband and I 's first month trying for a baby. And im BABY CRAZY but its tough to feel this way because im 25. So most of my friends aren't married and thinking of expanding their family. How do I manage these feelings? So I wont turn into, "that crazy baby chick" lol?.

Re: Cant stop thinking of babies

• Start with a hobby that doesn't involve anything with your uterus or what comes in or out of it. 

Photography?  Martial arts? Boating? Jogging? Fly Fishing? Deer hunting?

I think hunting would be good.  It's impossible to th
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Very true, thank you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you thought of making a pre-baby bucket list and working through it? I am grateful for my babies and would change nothing about my life, but I didn't think about the things that would be harder to do with babies, or nearly impossible, before I had th
  • imagegreengirl0909:
    Have you thought of making a pre-baby bucket list and working through it? I am grateful for my babies and would
  • No, I haven't but im seriously going to try the pre pregnancy bucket list. That's a great idea and their are plenty of things I want to do.
  • imagealexa126:
    Ok so this is my husband and I 's first month trying for a baby. And im BABY CRAZY but its tough to feel this way be
  • Thank you! I'm very excited to be in my first TTC. Now if I could get my ovulation/ fertile days together. Lol Or just find a hobby :
  • I am 23 and in the exact same boat. But I feel like babies are EVERYWHERE! I'm even dreaming of babies. You are not alone.

imageimage
    Cycle/Month- 3/7
    BFP!- 10/31- fingers crossed!

• Not to mention, I have an older cousin that just had twins. It can be hard to pull away and get a hobby lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"