Multiples
Options

T&P request

I don't post often, but I'm here to ask for T&Ps for a strong cervix.  My cervix has been shortening over the past 2 weeks and I'm likely to go on full bedrest next week.  I'm 20w,5d today with mono-di twin girls and they need to keep cooking a little longer.  I figure the more people thinking good thoughts for these little darlings, the better.  Thanks ladies and happy weekend!
Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&P request

• Options
    TP headed your way!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sending T&Ps your way!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Coming your way sweets!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Prayers they stay put much longer.
  • Options
    TP coming your way!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    You are in my thoughts! Rest up, sweetie. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

put yourself on as much r&r as you can :) 

T&P from me too 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    Lots of Ts and Ps for you! Keep those little gals cooking!
  • Options
    T&Ps for you and twins!!
  • Options
    Lots of TP being sent your way! Glad they were monitoring and caught it early!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Thank you all and I will keep you posted. I'm allowed to work one more week, CL check on Friday and then most likely bed rest through at least 28w. MFM said if the come after 28w, that's fine. I'm skeptical.
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

• Options
    Ts and Ps. Every day they are in, is great. 28wks is a goal and a good milestone to hit but I wouldnt say they will be "fine".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Of course!! Bedrest can be trying, but if it happens you'll have more time to update us on your beauties cooking longer! Best wishes.
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Absolutely sending prayers!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thinking about you and your babies!
    Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"