Babies on the Brain

TTC #2 - #1 will be 4 in June.

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully find a few friends on here. :)

My name is Mandi.  I'm 25 and a mother to a 3 year old boy named Jacob.  He'll be 4 in June. 

My DH and I have been married nearly a year.  He is my son's father - we just did a lot of our relationship backwards!  LOL  We've been together for almost 7 years.  DH is a pharmacist and I'm in school to be a nurse.

I just got off the depo shot - as in, my shot window expired this week.  And surprisingly, I got a visit from AF today!  I don't want to get excited, because I know that this can just be a fluke and it can be a while before I'm regular and ovulating again, but I am HOPING that it means I'm going to be back on track quickly.  I've always had very regular cycles, so maybe that will continue.  I was only on the depo shot for 6 months.  I'd been on ortho tricyclen lo ever since Jacob was born though.

Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick "intro" post.  Good luck to everyone else who is TTC! 

Re: TTC #2 - #1 will be 4 in June.

• Good luck! I think my kids will be about 4 years apart too.
  • Hi there! I'm also new to this board and haven't really intro'ed yet, but your post caught my eye because I'm also TTC# 2. This is our 4th cycle & AF is just about gone so now I'll be waiting to O. DD will be 2 next month. Good luck!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekndeckar:
    Hi there! I'm also new to this board and haven't really intro'ed yet, but your post caught my eye because I'm also T
  • We are TTC #2 also and my DS will be 3 in July. Just got off Mirena and according to OPK kits I'm ovulating any time now. Hoping this will happen quickly like the first time but trying not to get my hopes up either. Good luck
  • Good luck to you!

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board