Multiples
Options

School age kids

Were your kids in the same class when they started school or were they seperated?  What are the pros and cons?

We do not have a public 4K so the kids will be going to a private preschool and there is only one class.  When they get to kindergarten there will be multiple classes.  I'm anticipating that they'll want to seperate them, but want to get some input from other MoMs on what their feelings are about that. I'm sure it will depend on how they do in 4K and their personalities but I don't want to just assume that seperating them will be best.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

Re: School age kids

• Options
    I kept my boys together in preschool, kindergarten, and 1st.  We are separating them for 2nd as one of my boys is becoming more dependent on the other.  
  • Options
    Ours are in their second year of preschool. Last year there was only one 2's class so of course they were together. This year they ended splitting the 3's class into two and we asked that they be kept together. We're taking it year by year but are thinkin
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In my state a law was passed its the parents choice. Only several states have passed it. As a teacher, I see most are separated and then around 5th grade when the harder homework appears parents want them together so evening homework is the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"