Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Bad batch of Wondfos

FYI - I emailed the company that I bought mine from with the bad lot # yesterday. This was there response: 

Thank you for buying from us.
We have been working closely with Wondfo with this issue.
They ran the test on the lot and contrary to what's believed on the community forum,
the lot is not defective.
There are some situations that the dye is too dark near the test line so that could be confusing,
but the tests are still accurate in general for this lot.
In the mean time we are not ruling out the slim chance that some of the tests could be defective.
However Wondfo doesn't want us to replace the tests to customers who don't actually use the tests.
If unfortunately you encounter some defective tests after you use them by following the instruction,
please take the pictures of those tests and send to us.
We will forward it to Wondfo and send replacement tests to you at that time.
My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1

Re: Bad batch of Wondfos

• Options
    Thanks for the headsup!
  • Options
    Who did you buy yours from? I bought mine from Formosa who confirmed they were faulty and issued me a full refund.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have quite a few pictures of mine where you can see they're positive. The line is pink and everything. And obviously I'm not pregnant because I'm on af. So I'm not sure about the dye thing.

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3

• Options
    The one's I've had issues with, the dye pooled around the test line.
  • Options
    I read somewhere you should contact Wondfo directly.

• Options
    I got mine from Formosa too, but I haven't peed on any HPT yet, so that's why they said they would issue a refund to people that have used them.  I don't know if mine are faulty yet.....
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"