3rd Trimester

Crazy Nasal Congestion

Seasonal allergies? Fluid buildup? Sign that labor is coming?  I'm hyper-analyzing every symptom now at 37 weeks.  Anyone in the Midwest starting to get some of the regular springtime allergy mix?

Re: Crazy Nasal Congestion

• Not in the midwest, but I have had nasal congestion for 3 weeks. It has been too cold here for  pollen (even though I am technically in the south), and I am 39.5 weeks and it hasn't induced labor, so I think it is just a down side of pregnancy, not a
  • I'm on the east coast, but I've been suffering with this for weeks.  Well suffering is a little extreme, but I know what you're talking about.  I think its pregnancy rhinitis.  It gets worse for me at night and causes me to snore really lou
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It seems like I have had nasal congestion since I very first found out I was pregnant.  It is terrible.
  • skioskio member
    Probably none of the above. There's something called pregnancy rhinitis that plagues pregnant women with stuffy, runny, sneezy noses for no apparent reason.

I had it with DD starting at about 25w. This time, I've had it the whole time. I can
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageskio:
    Probably none of the above. There's something called pregnancy rhinitis that plagues pregnant women with stuffy, runny,

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageheddy79:
    I'm on the east coast, but I've been suffering with this for weeks.  Well suffering is a little extreme, but I k
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Rhinitis of pregnancy ! I'm 31 weeks and have been dealing with that same nasal congestion for just about 4 weeks. It's gotten much more bearable though over the last week only really bothering me when I'm laying down. Just another joy of pregnancy !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"