Food Allergy
Options

Books for toddler food-milk allergy

Hi,

I am new to this particular board.  My 11 month old son has a milk intolerance.  His doctor is very laid back about it and we've never had any tests or anything done.  I suspected a dairy intolerance when he was only a few weeks old because we had green slimy poops (sorry TMI) but I didn't know for sure and the doctor wasn't concerned.  She finally diagnosed it when he had a couple of diapers with visible blood in them.  I am still breastfeeding.  I don't drink milk or eat much dairy but he seems to do okay with me eating occasional dairy.  

So now he is pretty much eating all table foods and I'm having a hard time thinking of things to make him!  Does anyone know of any books or websites that has recipes and menu ideas for dairy sensitive kids?  Every book I read about kids food has dairy in every single recipe, whether its milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.

We do have rice milk and I found a very weird cheese knock off with no dairy, but its kind of gross.  I am still looking for dairy free yogurt.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Books for toddler food-milk allergy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"