Secondary IF
Options

Update on a veteran: Pregnancy Mentioned

Hi, ladies! I don't know most of you as I quit this board about a year ago after our one and only IVF chance failed. It's been a crazy year and after 20 pounds, 5 months of Prozac, a lot of thinking, and a big decision to stop feeling sorry for myself, my husband and I decided to try again.

He finally saw a urologist and was scheduled to have a vericocele repair surgery when I found out I was pregnant. It took us 2.5 years, 33 cylces, 3 with Clomid, 2 with Follistim/IUI and one IVF to get us a spontaneous pregnancy. We are overjoyed and cautiously optimistic as it is still VERY early.

This board meant so much to me and I'm still in close contact with several friends I've made on here. This place can offer a lot of comfort. I hope and pray that all of you get your BFPs soon. And I hope I can proudly call myself a graduate in 9 months. Thanks, ladies! 

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: Update on a veteran: Pregnancy Mentioned

• Options
    This is really great to see! Not to sound too creepy, but I had just started lurking over here before my intro and remember your story. I was really pulling for you when your IUI was converted. So happy to hear this news! Congratulations!
    TTC#2 since December 2010. HSG and bloodwork all good. SA results not so good. Unmedicated IUI#1 6/19/2012 - BFN
  • Options

Liz! That is such awesome news...I was really praying that you'd have that surprise BFP one day! (I still check in on everyone over here...it just feels like home)...

So happy for you...one thing I learned on my journey with IF is tat God really

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! Hoping for a HH 9 most for you! Your story is inspiring!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    What a wonderful surprise!  I hope you have a textbook H&H pregnancy!  Thanks for sharing the encouraging news!

Me: 42. DH: 46.

1st Pregnancy: MC, 11/19/00.

2nd Pregnancy: DS born 04/10/06.

3rd Pregnancy: CP, 03/11.

4th Pregnancy: MMC, D&C 11/30/11, Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 4.

5th Pregnancy: Ectopic, 2 doses of Methotrexate unsuccessful, surgery 4/10/12, right tube removed.

Tried Letrozole January 2013-July 2013 (including 2 IUIs), all BFN.  After 2 1/2 years of trying for child #2, decided to "give up" after July cycle, based on AMA.

August 16, 2013:  BFP our first month of "not trying!"  Still in shock.  Beta #1 (14dpo): 183.  Beta #2 (17dpo):  611.  Ultrasound 8/30/13: baby measured 6 weeks, 1 day, heart rate of 118 bpm! 
    Ultrasound 9/13/13:  8 weeks, heart rate of 176!
    Baby is due 4/26/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How wonderful! I remember you from when I was here before. Congrats!
  • Options
    imagejtorgersen:

Liz! That is such awesome news...I was really praying that you'd have that surprise BFP one day! (I still check in

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

Lou's Infertility News

• Options

imageammare:
    This is really great to see! Not to sound too creepy, but I had just started lurking over here before my intro and rem

Lou's Infertility News

• Options

Thanks for sharing your story, and congrats to you!!

TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
    BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
  • Options
    I remember you! I had just joined the board around that time. I was mostly a lurker because I was still in denial that I had to be here. So happy for you! It is so nice to see a success story! Especially for me on a day like today when I'm feeling at
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
  • Options
    Yay yay yay!!!! I'm never on this board but just randomly popped by today and so glad I got to read this wonderful news! I am so unbelievably happy for you guys! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy. I will be thinking of you often! Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations! Im so glad you shared your story it really gives me some hope!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so happy for you!!! I remember you from the time I spent on this board and haven't stopped thinking about you!  I was soooo hoping for this post from you, which is one of the main reasons why I still lurk over here!!  Congratulations and Be
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

imageTwizzle:
    Yay yay yay!!!! I'm never on this board but just randomly popped by today and so glad I got to read this wonderful ne

Lou's Infertility News

• Options

imageLLB430:
    I am so happy for you!!! I remember you from the time I spent on this board and haven't stopped thinking about you!&nb

Lou's Infertility News

• Options

imageAshB62:
    Lil!! That is amazing news! I am so excited for you! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months.
    <

Lou's Infertility News

• Options
    Linz - I am so incredibly happy for you and your family!!!  I have also been hoping and praying that we would hear this news from you.  You were a great help to me when I first joined this board.  Have a great 9 months!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    e74e74 member
    I remember you--  congratulations!
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • Options
    OMG, how exciting!  So happy for you and your family.  Hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    OMG - this made my day!  I have not been on this board much since you were a regular but popped back in yesterday with a question about IVF.  I am beyond thrilled to see such wonderful news from you.  I'll continue to keep you in my prayers
    DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

• Options
    Sorry I am late to the party... This is fantastic news!! Congrats!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Thank you all so much! Your kind words and thoughts mean so much to me. 

Lou's Infertility News

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"