Trouble TTC
Options

Holy crap I (think) I ovulated

Hi there,

I did an intro and follow up to first RE visit a couple weeks ago. Since then, I've pretty much just been waiting to get my period so I can schedule an HSG. My RE's initial thought was that I wasn't ovulating (or at least not consistently--definitely not ovulating the last few months). 

A few days ago I took an OPK test for kicks (I'd stopped temping and taking regular OPK tests since the RE visit since I'd basically given up on ovulating this cycle) and it was pretty close to positive. Sure enough, since then I got a couple of positive OPK tests, watery and EW CM, and finally sore boobs and nipples.

Gotta say, I was shocked that around CD60 I finally flippin' ovulated! A very happy development. I never thought I'd be so excited for my boobs to hurt in my life (haven't felt that for months). DH has his SA on Tuesday, so it happened at a good time--before we had to abstain for the SA (starting today we're abstaining for that). So now it looks like I at least have a target date for looking for AF to (well, hopefully not) arrive, which means I can finally schedule that HSG. Until now I just felt in limbo on whether I should wait for AF to arrive or to call about getting provera so I could finally schedule that HSG and get this show on the road. Now I'm just going to wait since it appears I ovulated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holy crap I (think) I ovulated

• Options
    Glad it looks like you're body is finally cooperating.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    It's nice when our bodies decide to get with the program. I would give yourself two weeks (or whatever your normal LP is) to see if AF does show. If not, call about the Provera. Good luck on the SA and HSG.
    TTC #1 since May 2006 - We thought we were done in 2010, but we are back again!
    PCOS (anovulatory and amenorrhea) and hypothyroid.
    Currently taking Metformin 1500 MG and Synthroid.
    Prior HSG and DH SAs were clear.
    Feb 2013 - Switched clinics/RE and starting from the beginning again with some modifications.
    Current status: CD 3 appointment showed lining was too thick (11.5 mm). Endometrial biopsy scheduled for CD 11. Next steps will be based on results.
    All welcome to respond.
    March TTTC Siggy Challenge: Internet Memes
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"