December 2013 Moms

Feeling out of it?

Hello :)

I have a general feeling of being "out of it"  it started yesterday morning with the BFP and I am still feeling this way.  I just feel weird, am spelling things wrong, just kind of off.  I guess this is probaby just from not sleeping well.  I also feel achy, so I hope that I am not getting sick.  Or maybe caffeine withdrawls.

Anyone else feeling off?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Feeling out of it?

• It's probably the nerves and excitement. I'm sure you'll be feeling more yourself soon. :)

If you really think it's caffeine withdrawls, I would think about slowly cutting it out or switching to decaf. I love my coffee, and depend on it in the mo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bet you are right :)  It feels like an out of body experience and I POAS this morning again to make sure this was real!  I used to drink 2 small cups of black coffee a day, I am going to cut it out except for the rare cup every now and then.&n

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • It is considered safe to have 200mg of coffee (one normal cup) every day if you'd like.  I was a two cup a day girl before finding out I was pregnant.  For me and my history of early loss, it is very easy for me to cut it out completely just

Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • I feel so out of it as well. I had to skip my classes on Thursday because nothing I was doing was making sense, and it's a Sign Language class so that's kind of important. Sleeping definitely isn't my friend lately. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"