Dads & Dads-to-be

Baby Carrier

My wife started asking me yesterday about which kind of baby carrier I prefer so that we can get something that we both can wear.  I personally don't see myself using a carrier that often and therefore don't really have an opinion on the matter.

Do any of you use a baby carrier with any kind of frequency?  If so, any recommendations?

Re: Baby Carrier

• imagejack19:
    my wife reminded me that alot of people also liked the Ergo Baby carrier, its nice because it goes up to 40 pounds so
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • We just got the ergo organic about a month ago.  Out of all the ones I tried on, this one the one I felt was the least annoying. I was actually a little comfortable.  The wife found it at TJ Maxx for dirt cheap, brand new. Otherwise, I was no

• Loading the player...
  • I never post on this board, just lurk, but felt compelled to jump in here -- the Baby Bjorn is okay, but it has been linked to hip problems in babies / kids.  I'd go with the ergo, which can go front or rear facing, converted to backpack style, and y
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • PrimePrime member
    Thanks for all the responses.  Although I see myself more like polooo in the day to day, I can see how it would be useful while traveling.  Since we have a couple trips planned for later this year I guess I should actually do some research and l

• imagejack19:
    when we started looking for carriers we saw right away that there are clear differences in how people use them.  

• My parents got us for Christmas when our LO was 6 months old a really good hiking carrier for our LO.  We used it a lot last year especially when my wife was working weekends from home and I was going to the local farmers market.  We also did ou
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagejack19:

imageJSS1002:</s
  • We got a 2nd hand carrier from a family friend, but never used it.  Apparently a bunch of the front carriers aren't all that good for baby's hips and legs.  We didn't avoid the carrier for that reason, but more because it just seemed like a hass
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"