Multiples

Maternity Support Belt

My OB told me last week that I was measuring at about 33 weeks, and I am definitely feeling it.  I still have 3 months left, and definitely will need some support.  For those of you that use the support belts, were they worth the purchase?  Just holding my belly up (I guess adding a little pressure) feels better.  I appreciate any advice as well.  Thanks!

Re: Maternity Support Belt

• Yes, order one immediately it was worth every penny. I had a Gabrella one and it was my bff the third tri!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Keep us posted on how it works out for you.  I bought one and ended up returning it - it wasn't comfortable.  But I'm not huge, I was just getting uncomfortable.  I find that tighter belly panels on pants help a lot, I may change my tune as
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I wore my BRU one pretty much every day from 25 weeks on. It was great really helped with the pressure!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DO IT! Saved my life, seriously! I bought mine from motherhood maternity. It was the wider one. I think it's called the ultimate maternity belt. It was the best 30 I spent!
    Me: 28, DH: 29
    DX: DOR & major hormone imbalances; DH low motility
    4 Clomid cycles + Trigger = BFN
    2 Femara cycles + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    IVF 7R,5F; ET cancelled - high P4; Froze 3
    FET transferred 2 beautiful embies!
    Beta #1 - 2,353! Beta #2 - 5,000! It's TWINS!
    Hayden River & Connor Jackson born at 34 weeks on October 19, 2012!
  • Go try it on at motherhood maternity I did and realize it wasn't any help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"