Pregnant after a Loss
Options

SIL due 2 weeks after me

My bro and his wife just dropped in and told us they are pg!! I''m super happy for them, but now really scared for us. This would be the first grandkid and I'm the oldest. I know that's selfish, but I guess I never thought about any of this.

What if we miscarry a third time? What if they do? Why can't this all be easy...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SIL due 2 weeks after me

• Options
    It's ok to feel this way,,but try to stay as positive as possible.  My SIL (husbands brothers wife) is pg with her 3rd and due 2 days after me and my brothers new wife is due 5 weeks after me!
  • Options
    I totally understand. My brother and SIL announced they're pregnant with their first about 2 months after me. I was a little emotional thinking, what if I miscarry again and have to watch my parents become grandparents for the first time with my brother's
    BFP #1 7/15/2012
    Natural Miscarriage 8/4/2012 at 7 weeks
    BFP #2 10/26/12 - Baby Jack - Due 7/6/13 - Born 6/7/13
    (born prematurely at 35w 6d, perfectly healthy with no NICU time needed)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

my brother just announced his wife's pregnant, she's 13w - I STILL worry about things like this at 23w!

but likey Hayley, trying instead to focus on how awesome it'll be to have cousins so close in age

Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • Options
    That is a very sensible fear, I don't think it is selfish.  I wish I could offer better advice, but just take each day in stride and ::try:: not to stress.
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Options

My little sister announced her pregnancy at 4 weeks in Oct. I was pregnant at the time and hadn't told anyone. I m/c at 7w5d.

I was due May 22 and she was due June 19th.

I am the oldest of us. Your fear is my nightmare, I have to watch my

BFP#1 - 9/19/2012 M/C 10/8/2012 7W5D BFP#2 - 1/13/2013 This is our first child. We are praying this one is our sticky baby. Hoping and praying for a successful 9 months. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks ladies, I wish it were as easy as "OMG! we will have kids 12 days apart!!", but my family and I are very aware that this is easier said than done. Thankfully, they are understanding of that.

It was just such a shock and I'm afraid I wasn'

• Options
    I completely understand your fears. My littlest sister is due THE SAME DAY as me and I am still having a hard time with it. All I could think of when she announced was that I hope I didn't lose my baby. Thankfully I think I have gotten passed the higher r
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My SIL is due two weeks after me too. I'm 33years old, and she is 25. I've gone back and forth with being happy for them, and jealous that she gets to have her first one, and not go through a loss. That was short lived, and now I realize God has a really
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"