July 2012 Moms

Yall want to hear a crazy story...

My son called the cops on me today. Everything was fine majority of the day up until about 1. I use the word "majority" loosely because he slept until 11 so I was only in his presence for about a hour before shiiiit went down. 

I came back from running errands with Frankie and my middle son and picked up lunch on the way. We get home, eat lunch, clean up and hit outside because it's really nice out. About 10 minutes after everyone went out my middle boy came in full of dirt and scratched up, he said that my oldest shoved him to the ground and pushed his face in the dirt. Now neither of these kids are small..my oldest is about 150ish and 5"7, my middle son is about 130 and 5"5 both of them are taller than me. So when they get into a fight it's like a man fight, I can't intervene at all. So last time this happened I told my oldest that I would call the cops on him if he ever put his hands on his brother again. He's 17, that means he's technically a adult he cannot do these kinds of things and think it's ok. He's in 10th grade so a lot of the students are younger than him, and if he ever tried to do something like that to another kid he could get arrested. That's the main point I was trying to get across to him in threatening to get the cops involved. 

Well that was a bad idea to bring that up because he FLIPPED his Muda Fuuuuckin wig! Started telling me that I needed to shut the F up and let him speak. IndifferentWhat The What DA FUQ did you just say???? I say no sir who do you think you are speaking to?   He just stormed off and slammed his door and threw something in his room.  I snapped right there, I went in his room and asked him WTF his problem was? He told me he was "Tired of my bullshit".....(OK stunned silence for about 30 sec's...........hold it.......processing...) and I say DO WHAT?MY BULLSHIIIT?? I picked up the first thing I got my hands on and karate chopped him with a swiffer handle right on the back.  I threw the mop down and went to cool off before I did something worse than swifferize him, so I went out back to the gun shed and fired some rounds.

I came back to the house and he had destroyed his room, completely trashed it. I said that's it, you have to get out of this house and you have to go now. He jumped out his window and called the cops on me. 

The cops came out and said I did nothing wrong, and it's just a case of teenage angst that went crazy. They were laughing about me hitting him with the mop handle and one cop ended up telling me a story about his grandma whipping him with a garden hose. He said it like it was a good memory, I just thought that was way weird.  In the end the cops ended up talking to him for about a hour and I haven't talked to him since, im sending him to his grandmas house at least until sunday. 

Ok in typing that^ she (mil) backed out of keeping him until sunday (not a big shock) so now he's stuck here. I can't really send him anywhere else being it's Easter weekend and I wouldn't want to put that burden on anyone. Im just going to make him stay in his room because I really don't want to be around him.

Where's my wine, my smoke and my bubble bath?.........

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Yall want to hear a crazy story...

• So what I hear you saying is that the crawling hellraiser I have now is not so bad huh? Sorry you have a pisser on your hands!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageandreab7412:
    Oh I would have.... Take everything from him that you have given him. I would remove everything from his room, hi

• Loading the player...
  • Uggggggghhhhhh. That sucks. I'm so not looking forward to having teenage boy fights

He should have everything revoked and no freedom until he turns 18 lol

Good luck! [is it drink thirty yet]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Oh, boy. I am so sorry you are going through this. I also have a tenth grader at home and he is a major PITA. I used to cry and get very upset emotionally when he would throw a tantrum like that. But then something just broke inside me - I can not fight

• Oy! I dont want my baby to turn into a teenager. I dont think I would have as much self control.

You need that wine, smoke and bubble bath!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • imagedbliesmer:

I will be using the "taking off the door" suggestion when we hit the teenage years if not before.  Your privac

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • My mom did the door thing too. Does not bring back good memories. If anything I may add a wall to keep him at bay. He can stay in his room with the door shut for all I care right now. I think well talk Sunday after church until then im pretending he's not

• imageMissMusic:
    Holy. Sh!t.nbsp; Is he like, Maury Povich Boot Camp material?!nbsp; How the hell do you handle thatI think you did what

• What an awful day for you. Hopefully you will all cool down and all will be back to normal soon. I know crap all about raising teenage kids, so take this with a grain of salt, but if both of you speaking to each other the way you did is normal life rat

• imagePleione:
    What an awful day for you. Hopefully you will all cool down and all will be back to normal soon. I know crap all about rai

• imagereinedecajun:
    imagePleio
  • omg! cray...:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That sounds like a good Friday for the record books. I'm sorry but I couldn't help laughing about the swifferizing....I want to go swifferize dh now.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"