November 2012 Moms
Options

SAHM and anyone else!

For the SAH ladies have you started a calendar of events yet?

I have seriously been considering making a calendar of local baby friendly events for each month with some thing on each day. That way if I do want to get out I can easily look at the calendar and see what is going on that day and at what time.

For example. Today I want to go out, but by the time I looked up all the hours/locations/events online they had already started.

Good idea? Bad idea? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: SAHM and anyone else!

• Options

Yes! Great idea!

I live in a very small town that doesn't have too many baby/ mommy events but still just having options to go into town for an event would be great. I just read our local paper from last week and realized there was a toy sh

• Options
    That's a great idea!
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We get a calendar in the mail once a month and I always go through that. We usually go to storytime once a week, farmers market on Saturday, and hikes on the weekend with DH. I want to add a mommy and my yoga class once a week too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't SAH, but I do this.  (Mainly because I mod a local board and want to plan around existing events when I plan meetups.)

Personally, I hate paper calendars, but I think Google has the best free calendar out there attached to email.</

• Options
    I think that this is a great idea. I have been looking into some low cost or free stuff to do with SD as well. Luckily, we have a few options close to where I live. Now, I need to find something for the baby and I to get out of the house.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I love this idea! I find myself doing the same thing. By the time I've found out what is going on it's usually started and sometimes over!

Thanks for this!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"