Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

OMG The pain :(

I haven't even started bleeding much yet after taking the misoprotosol and the cramps are horrible. I have taken 2 t3 and its not even taking the edge off, when t3 usually knocks me off my feet. I am using a hot water bottle which is helping a little but its not doing much. 

How long do the cramps last? Please tell me not long. Not sure how much more I can take. :( 

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: OMG The pain :(

• Options
    I'm so sorry about your lose. I was 12w with twins and it lasted about 6 hours. Then they calmed down enough so I could get some sleep. Hang in there. It will be over with soon.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Options
    I hope so, its been about 4 hours so far, with light bleeding, nothing even regular bleeding heavy. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They're all different so I'm afraid no one will be able to tell you how your body is going to react :( I feel rather blessed that this miscarriage only brought on a few hours of pain on a morning for a few days and a horrible sickly feeling. My previous m
    BFP 4th MARCH 2012- Said goodbye 6th MARCH 2012 (Due 11/11/12) BFP 18th AUGUST 2012 - Said goodbye 25th AUGUST 2012 (Due 23/04/13)
  • Options

I had an mc at 8 1/2 weeks and everything lasted about 7-8 hours. The cramps were only bad for about 4-5 hours. I didn't take anything to induce it, it happened naturally so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

The cramps were not bad at fir

• Options
    I totaly understand how you feel. I am also going through a miscarriage right now. I have been bleeding and cramping since last week Tuesday. The severe pain and throwing up started This past Monday, it woke me from sleeping. At first advil and heating pa
  • Options
    It took 9 hours for the bleeding to start after I took the meds. I had cramping for about 4 hours before I started to pass anything. I hope things go smoothly for you.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersAnniversary  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"