Los Angeles Babies

Natural child birth

Hey ladies, wondering if any of you in the South Bay Area have had or are planning on having a natural birth/not in a hospital birth, and could give recommendations. Doesn't seem like there are many options for us without driving an hour... Thanks!

Re: Natural child birth

• I'm not quite in the South Bay area, but near the airport, and I'm planning a home birth. My midwives are in Sherman Oaks, which is a bit of a trek for appointments (probably about that hour that you mentioned), but they do come down as far here at least for birthing. They are the Home Birth Service of LA. If they don't service your area, I'm sure you can find midwives near you. You can check yelp for reviews as well to help you find someone good. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks! I'll check them out.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a natural home birth through a center called the sanctuary in Venice.  They also have an on site birth suite.  You should def check them out if that is not too far from you.  I still go there almost on a weekly basis for classes, lectures, baby groups etc.  I really love the midwives and the care I received.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"