Multiples

S/o comments

Woman at the library: I can tell by looking at them that that's a girl, and that one is a boy.

Me: no, theyre both girls.

Woman: oh, well they don't look alike at all.

Me: I know, they're like the most fraternal twins on earth, haha.

Woman(with a look of wonder): wow so they are really rare?? 

Me: ............ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: S/o comments

• I love the "I can tell.." comments. Everyone can tell Jace was baby A because he is bigger. Nope, he was baby B. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Well at least you didn't get told your twins arent real twins. That's one of my favorite comments.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Favorite Easter Candy

TTC Nov 2012|BFP 1/27/13|EDD 10/9/13|1st u/s 2/20/13
    Team Green x2 - Can't wait for our twosome to arrive

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Seriously?!? :::facepalm:::
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • That's a conversation I have had, sans the rare comment. But it does make me laugh, good grief!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh goodness! I suppose you never know how many goofballs are out there until you go out and about with twins! :-P
  • Lol! People are crazy.

I used to hear all the time that Thomas was a girl, and my boys are identical!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I was in kohls and I got "they are twins???" Umm yes I told you that! Fraternal Boy girls don't have to look identical!
  • Hahaha. This is terrific!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"