Maryland Babies

Intro (hello)

Hello- I have been lurking for a long time but I am usually on the Loss board or parenting after a loss.

I'm Heather , I live in Maryland of course LOL. I have 4 kids, 3 with feet and one with wings. My kids are DS 19, DD1 5yr old , our angel DD2 would have been 18 months  and our Rainbow baby 4 months old.

I look forward to getting to know you and spending some time here too if you will have me.

TIA- Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Intro (hello)

• Welcome to the board.

Congratulations on your LO. I'm sorry to hear about your Loss. Definitely stick around, and participate when you can.

• Welcome to the board. Of course we will have you :)  There are a great bunch of girls on here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! Sorry about your loss. There's a great bunch of ladies on here so stick around Smile
     Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you ladies!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"