June 2012 Moms

Now that our LOs are older

What baby stuff did you end up not using? Could be things you bought or received as gifts.

We never had to use the butt thermometer which I'm sure DS is very happy about.

We also never used the bottle warmer we received. It's still in the box.

All newborn outfits. He never fit in them.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Now that our LOs are older

• He never slept in his crib, never used the changing table, extra crib sheets, baby shoes, sweaters, so many to name...

• imagespeer06:
    Bumbo, swing, bouncer seat...

I forgot about the bumbo. We never used that either and ende
  • Loading the player...
  • I never really had to buy anything since I had everything from DS. But the 2 major differences are that DS liked the swing much more than the bouncy seat and DD liked the bouncy seat much more than the swing. Besides that, I have pretty much reused eve

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pacifiers!  She never used it and we must have 30-40 of them...Not joking :)  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Clothes...since my LO stays at home, I really wish I would've only bought sleep n' play outfits and not many 'frilly' outfits. I guess I'll know for next time -- Bumbo, exersaucer, walker, etc only used a few times. We had a swing we borrowed from my
  • We sold our bouncer, exersaucer, baby bullet. We used the pack n play once. Used the bumbo and tray twice as a travel high chair. We didn't have a swing. DS never took a pacifier. We've used a bottle 3 times. A lot of the early "clothes" were never worn,
  • Bumbo, Ergo, Moby, Maya (yeah my kid hates being worn), pack-n-play (we use it as a toy box).  Also the 300 pair of infant shoes people gave us as gifts!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Newborn socks (his feet are huge), Moby, and pacifiers
  • imageGracieBlue:
    Bumbo, Ergo, Moby, Maya (yeah my kid hates being worn), pack-n-play (we use it as a toy box).  Also the 300 p

image   image

• PnP, bumbo and bouncy seat.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Pacifiers and bottles (we had 3 kinds and just use 1)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageacbfreire:
    Pacifiers and bottles (we had 3 kinds and just use 1)

I can't get over how cute those

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Baby towels- bassinet (that was a hand-me-down)- door-way jumper- we did use the baby bullet but not as much as I thought I would, and so... many... stuffed animals...
  • We had a ton of glass bottles that we wound up not being able to use b/c the only bottles that didn't give him bad gas were Playtex (plastic). Other than that, we used just about all of our baby gear a lot. Most of it I also got secondhand or borrowed fro

• imagealizabethanne:

imageacbf
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Bumbo seat, newborn gowns, bassinet for stroller, hardly use the carrier.
    Phew, I only had one pair of booties for DS that he wore when it was really cold during the holidays.
  • The newborn diaper covers I bought - our flats were too bulky and I was overwhelmed with breastfeeding. I am saving them for the next baby.

We probably could have done without our pack 'n' play, but we have used it, just not as much as I anti

• We barely used the bumbo and the bouncer, he never really liked them.

Bath robes, slippers, newborn beanies and I was cleaning out his closet today and came across some newborn outfits that were still wrapped up....opps!

We also have tons o

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• I bought one of those stupid kickin' coaster things that she never really used to it's full potential.  Otherwise everything else has been used!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • microwave bottle sterilizer, bottle tote bag, and pacifiers... i have over six different kids of pacifiers still in their packages. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bottle sterilizer , bottles.. baby clothes..have too many of them and mamaroo and jumperoo
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mamaroo aka scream machine, bumbo, baby towels/robe, wrap carrier. Seems like every baby/ family is so different. We used the basinet stroller a lot, bottle warmer is the only way to get him to take one, baby bjorn still fits, pack and play is a must. <br
  • BRBR member
    A million pairs of shoes and unrealistic sandals that people bought us.  Also the pacifier clip that's supposed to attach to their clothes and keep their paci from falling...I found her in her crib after taking the thing apart somehow and chewing on
  • imageBR:
    A million pairs of shoes and unrealistic sandals that people bought us.

We received tiny sandal
  • imageEMO-mamma:

imageGracieBl
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"