Babies on the Brain

I am so confused!

Hi everyone. I am new to the bump. I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that a. I am pregnant and b. I am totally confused at how far along I am.

So, I have been BFing my son who will be one next week. DH and I had dtd a couple of times from late Feb1st week of March. I got my first TOM on 3/14. One heavy day and a few days spotting
I started doing opk tests on 3/19. I got positive readings starting on 3/23. We dtd on 3/22 and 3/23.
I took a 3 HPT last night and 2 this morning...all positive.
I called my OB and they are going my the 3/14 LMP.
My question if I haven't lost you yet is would I get positive HPTs if I only conceived this weekend?

Re: I am so confused!

• No, you would not get positive tests if you conceived this weekend.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Thanks. I didn't think so either. I love my OB, but her office staff leaves something to be desired
  • Loading the player...
  • What type of tests did you take? Were they pink or blue dye (if not digital)?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Pink. Is there a difference? 4 were the cheap HCG strips and the other was a First Response
  • imageDStone317:
    Pink. Is there a difference? 4 were the cheap HCG strips and the other was a First Response
    blue dy
    Photobucket
  • I bet that March bleed was implantation. I had the sane confusion bc I was convinced it was a period. Turns out I conceived two weeks prior!
     Married July 2009
    TTC since April 2012 ~ suddenly no AF ~ DX PCOS Nov 2012 started Metformin
     BFP 3/11/13 ~ MMC at 8 wk D & C 4/2/13
    Dx: homozygous C677T MTHFR- started aspirin/folbee - won't treat with lovenox
    Dec 18: DH dx with low sperm count- starting IUI 
    IUI 1# 12/20 BFP!! EDD 9/12/13
       Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
     MaupJen 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMaupjen:
    I bet that March bleed was implantation. I had the sane confusion bc I was convinced it was a period. Turns out I concei
    Photobucket
  • Well after being a little assertive with the nurse at the office, but she finally said she would put in an order for bloodwork. I will know tomorrow morning. I will follow up if anyone is interested. Looking forward to getting a due date. :
  • imageDStone317:
    Well after being a little assertive with the nurse at the office, but she finally said she would put in an order for b
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I know, but I am hoping that the levels come in higher which would show me further along then if by some miracle I got a BFP 3 days after dtd. Btw how come you can't add smiley faces on here?
  • So I went Wednesday and again today for bloodwork. Definitely looks like I am at least a few weeks along. Looking forward to an US around 4/20 to hopefully get a due date. Right now we are in the vicinity of 11/25. Happy Friday
  • imageDStone317:
    I know, but I am hoping that the levels come in higher which would show me further along then if by some miracle I got

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"