July 2012 Moms

I'm going to go crazy!

Just got home from work and found that neither of the two things I asked DH to do were done. He didn't mount the baby monitor (ONE wall screw, really?!) or clean the carpets. I have to clean my whole house tomorrow and now will have to try and do it on wet carpet! Where will DS play?! Ugh! On top of that, not ONE dish was done, clean clothes were still in the dryer from when I left for work and his butt is passed out in bed with the tv still on! I know DS keeps him busy, but when I'm home with him during the day, I manage to at least get a load of laundry and dishes done. Usually more. What is with men? Those lesbians are onto something...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm going to go crazy!

• Your last line cracked me up-LOL.

Sorry DH is frustrating you..but hey..at least you have clean clothes in the dryer :-)  I figure that even if they dont get folded, at least they're ready to wear. Thats a win!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel your pain. There is 4 people over the age of 12 in the house and they all know how to work a washer and dryer. They all tend to act as if laundry will give them scabies, so it all falls on me.
    We are in the process of getting our floors done
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • imagedbliesmer:

imagereinedec

• Yep. That's my DH and my teenage son together. I know I should nag them, but I hate nagging so I just suck it up and do everything myself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"