Trying to Get Pregnant

Open circle on chart

So, I have an open circle on my chart this morning which I believe is due to temping about 50 minutes early (4:10am, usually 5am). I did this because my DS needed me to attend to him so I  temped really quick before getting up to go see what he needed. This time around charting has definitely been much more difficult to temp with another child. Then again, everything will be more of challenge with 2!

Anyway, does this make my chart less accurate?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Open circle on chart

• You should be fine. I have open circles a few times a month because of temping at different times due to various reasons. But you should still be able to see a temp shift. 

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Thanks for the feedback! THe unknown was driving me insane!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have a baby keeping me up at night, but even with half my circles being open I still got an obvious shift for my Jan 25 cycle.  Try not to worry about it too much and wait and see if your chart shows a temp shift, even with open circles. &nbsp

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • I have a fair number of open circle because of waking up early. I still got a clear shift. I just made notes each day I have an open circle, so I remembered why I had them all.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • imagethekikimonster:

imageChicago

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"