Dads & Dads-to-be

Easter Plans Anyone?

What are your plans for Easter? Do you celebrate the holiday or is it just another day for your family?

As I stated on a previous thread, we go to American Club in Kohler Wisconsin for their big Brunch spread. Two hours of top shelf booze and great food.

After that we drive back to Milwaukee for dinner at my in-laws.

(it will not be nearly as good as American Club, and I will proceed to pout the whole night as a result)

My mother cannot wait for the boy to get his pic taken with the Easter Bunny!! 

Re: Easter Plans Anyone?

• PrimePrime member
    We are having some friends over for Easter dinner.  We are all away from family so it gives folks a place to go.

• Nothing special for us. Church in the AM, easter egg hunt and pics with the bunny in the afternoon and family dinner in the PM. My kid is way to small to actually get excited, but I'm putting together a kick a$$ Easter basket for him! There are so many bi
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My wife's family gets together on Sunday for Easter egg hunting and dinner.  Our kid has his upteenth double ear infection and mommy is sick so most likely will not spend hours and hours with her family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I work Easter Sunday, so I'll miss some of Easter.  My in-laws will have their Easter get together around noon, with an egg hunt for my oldest and his soon-to-be 3 year old 3rd cousin (his other cousins his age will be in Florida).  I will miss
  • We are going to my grandparents today. I'm not looking forward to it as I'm up all night with our 2 week old. My wife however loves the idea of my aunts swooning over him and giving her a break for most the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"