Multiples

What to expect at 16 week ultrasound?

Hi Ladies,

I know that our appointments probably vary, but at my next appointment I am going in to hear the heartbeats and then I am assuming go over how I am feeling and blah blah blah.  My questions is, since it is twins, will it be an ultrasound where I can see the babies?  I am just anxious to see if I can see any gender giveaways :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What to expect at 16 week ultrasound?

• We found out the sexes at our 16 week ultrasound at MFM, but it really just depends.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You might be able to find out the genders!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We just had the Doppler to listen to them, no ultrasound at our 16 week appt. We didn't have an ultrasound at all between week 8 and week 18 for our A/S scan.
  • My next appt with my OB (not MFM) is when I"m 16 weeks.  I"m expecting her to do a quick U/S to check on heartbeats and growth (she's done a quick U/S at all appts so far - 8 wks & 12 wks) but besides that, I have no idea what else will happen

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My doctor did an u/s 8, 10, 12, 20 , and now 28 weeks. I usually only get doppler checks. But Im di/di and my doctor doesnt even see me as a risk so no extra for me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageschulme2:
    We just had the Doppler to listen to them, no ultrasound at our 16 week appt. We didn't have an ultrasound at all betwee

• jcathjcath member
    I had  a 16 week u/s at my OB's office and they told me (correctly) the gender.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had an ultrasound at 16 weeks and found out the genders.

IVF #1 w/ ICSI 9/2012 (10M 6F), ET 9/24 (1 good pre-blast), BETA 10/4= BFN,
    IVF #2 Microflare w/ ICSI 12/2012 (19M 7F), ET 12/16 (2 Good blasts),
    BETA 12/26= BFP (356), BETA 12/28 (840) 2nd Ultrasound shows TWINS!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"