Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

I'm sad to be joining you ladies but very glad to have somewhere to talk.  I had a great scan at 12 weeks, strong hb and right on track.  At my 15 week appt last tuesday we found no hb.  Scheduled a D&E for last thursday but the pills they gave me to prep for surgery caused me to go into labor.  I delivered the baby at home and had f/u D&E to remove the what was left.  

LO passed right around 13 weeks.  Dr said there was nothing visually wrong with LO.  She offered to send it for testing.  We chose to have the remains cremated.  I'm heartbroken.  Physically fine but emotionally up and down.  I am very lucky to have an incredibly supportive DH, beautiful, healthy 2 y/o, close family and friends.  I guess I just wanted to say hello to all of you and officially join the board.  My heart goes out to everyone here.  

Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    So sorry for your loss, and to have to go through that. I had same situation happen to me on tues. eve after bad results Monday. Awaiting scheduled de, went on my own at home. Baby was only 7 Weeks but the experience was way more traumatic than I could ha
  • Options

imageBBandRS:
    So sorry for your loss, and to have to go through that. I had same situation happen to me on tues. eve after bad resu
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

so sorry for your loss.  I had heartbeat everything was fine and then the next week no heartbeat scheduled for DnC the next day. We were 11 1/2 weeks. 

We did have the testing done and everything came back normal.  I thought I woul

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Yes, they are so intuitive at such a young age. We had family come over for play dates also to keep things upbeat for him. 14 is tough age, hopefully his mom can take him aside and explain to him how hard this is for you. Just lots and lots of hugs and re
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  T&P to all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"