Working Moms
Options

I want a third LO

I have two LOs- 4 yr old DS and 2.5 yr old DD.  I'd love another one but DH isn't sure and we've been going round in circles since the summer.  I just had my IUD removed, but we changed our minds again about TTC.  I'm going a little nuts with the back and forth.  Part of me thinks we're nuts to have a third since day care is SO expensive and we aren't sure we could get by on DH's salary alone.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I want a third LO

• Options
    I'm with ya, even though my youngest is almost 10 months old! I'm not sure we could make it with the cost of daycare and other issues. The thought of being done also scares/upsets me. We are having a garage sale this summer and it's been hard getting toge
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options

Would you consider fostering?  No baby weight to gain, no leaky boobs, no getting up 1000 times a night to pee and you get to take care of another child...

It's something I'd really like to do when we have a bigger house, we don't have roo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If your oldest is 4yrs, can you time your 3rd child so you wouldn't have DC until he goes to kindergarten?  I definitely want a 3rd, and probably a 4th, but will wait until my youngest is at least 2-3.  Having 2u2 is challenging, I need them all

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so torn.  I can refocus on my career, travel, get out of diapers, stop paying daycare, be able to afford college for my two..........OR.........get more baby cuddles.  Logically, I know what the answer is, but it still doesn't stop me fro

• Options
    I am glad we aren't the only one who is having this discussion. My daughters are 4.5 and 2. We are trying to decide whether we are done or not. 
  • Options
    imagecchill01:

I'm so torn.  I can refocus on my career, travel, get out of diapers, stop paying daycare, be able to afford

• Options

imageKim&Ben:
    I am glad we aren't the only one who is having this discussion. My daughters are 4.5 and 2. We are trying to deci
  • Options

I am currently pregnant with #3.  When I thought about being done at two, it made sense in every imaginable way.  However, the thought of not having another baby made me feel like someone punched me in the gut.  I just did not feel like

• Options
    We're thinking about this as well. I really don't want to be done. I want a big family, but I'm just not sure about having one right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagejf198400:
    If your oldest is 4yrs, can you time your 3rd child so you wouldn't have DC until he goes to kindergarten?  I d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My LO is only 3 months old & I know I want a 3rd. I knew while I was still in the hosptial this wasn't the last time I wanted to do this (all of it, including being pregnant).

The plan is to start trying right around DS2 2nd birthday... so

• Options
    The back and forth was hard on me too.  But, I will say that I would wait until your first is in school to have a 3rd.  Or even until your 2nd is closer to being done with PS.  I don't mind paying for 1 in daycare for 4 more years, but I"m
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Options
    imagecchill01:

I'm so torn.  I can refocus on my career, travel, get out of diapers, stop paying daycare, be able to afford co

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This conversation is so amazing to me because I feel like my DH and I have the same conversation but on one versus two.  L doesn't STTN so part of it is sleep deprivation-related, but I also just don't know how we could swing nanny, private school fo
  • Options

imagejf198400:
    If your oldest is 4yrs, can you time your 3rd child so you wouldn't have DC until he goes to kindergarten?  I d
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thank you all so much for your responses!  While we aren't old, I'm 33 and DH is 34 and we would prefer to have a baby within a year.  I found out recently my mom started menopause at 35 and it's freaked me out some!

The short ter

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"