Bradley Method in Center city? or close by — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Bradley Method in Center city? or close by

My husband and I are expecting our first child in July. We are looking to take the Bradley Method classes. Has anyone taken or know of any classes in the Center City/Fishtown/South Philly area? 

Re: Bradley Method in Center city? or close by

• Alisson Kolodner teaches Bradley classes in the Mt. Airy section of the city. I'm not sure of her current schedule, they are 12 wks long on Monday evenings usually...but you can email her at [email protected]

And I am Lamaze certified, teaching a Birthing With Confidence class in Lansdowne, but get a mix of people from the city, too. And since I took Bradley classes in my own pregnancy, I include a little of this and a little of that in creating my own independent curriculum for those couples wanting information, hands on practice for positions and coping tools, and bringing partnership and togetherness to the experience... among other things. :) 

My next series is May 5-26 on Sundays 1-4 and would be perfect for July EDD's. ;)

Best!

Lori 

Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards