July 2012 Moms
Options

S/O the mom that left her kid in the car while she went shopping

I have a friend that just put on his Facebook that he saw a mom leave her baby in the car while she went into her WIC appointment. I'm finding out right now if he called the cops on her. WTF was she thinking??

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: S/O the mom that left her kid in the car while she went shopping

• Options
    Yeah, I know right? He said they identified the mom and got her out to get the baby. He should have called the cops, I'm horrified that she got away with it. Imagine where else she'll leave him.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• Options
    It's even more odd because they typically require your kid to be with you at the appointment...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zyaszyas member
    Terrible!!! A couple days ago while we were at the gas station the lady next to us left her sleeping child (looked around 2 years old) in the car while she ran inside. My H was totally appalled that she left the kid in the car. He won't even leave any of
  • Options

imagecpasley:
    Yeah, I know right? He said they identified the mom and got her out to get the baby. He should have called the cops,&
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"