Special Needs
Options

Open Letter Thursday

Get it off your chest.
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Open Letter Thursday

• Options

Dear Husband,

Can you please stop being an overbearing pain in the butt?  Daddy does not always know best.  Our baby is less than a year old so he hasn't mastered the art of self-soothing.  1:00 AM is not the time to start trying t

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options

Dear Self,

Of course DS is in a Special Needs Preschool with very limited time for Speech in a half day program. 15 minutes twice a week is not enough. It is not enough for any type of service.

You got DS every single service in school and

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dear Me,

I cannot change G.  Now that she is eating a bit, trying to make up for the 14 months where she lacked the nutrition should not be made up for in the 2 months that she will choose to eat a bite or two.  It doesn't matter if she

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dear MHT,

Flick off! Do not belittle me and act like I'm not advocating for my kid when I've been fighting for services for her from the moment she came into my home, she wouldn't be your client if I hadn't busted my butt for an eval a year
  • Options

Dear work,

How I wish I could say your corporate name here or anywhere when venting; 1) I have a kid 2) Single parent 3) said kid has some stuff going on....I am going to have to call in here and there! Do not make me feel like crap or person who

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"