September 2011 Moms

Don't be the Negative Nelly

There is a guy I work with who does nothing but complain and I cannot stand him. He's married and has a son and I have zero respect for him as a person much less husband and father because of his terrible attitude. Anytime you ask him how he is he respondes "well I'd be better if I wasn't stuck here" in his best mopey voice. Dude, we're not 15 anymore, it's not cool to complain about being at school and wish you were hanging with friends ... we're grown ups, we have to work, shut up!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Don't be the Negative Nelly

• i can't stand people like that. they are the worst to be around!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is so obnoxious! I'd limit my contact.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ughhh... I absolutely hate Debbie downers. They are everywhere. No one is ever happy or grateful for anything anymore. I mean at least he has a job, and if you are that miserable please do something to change it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • Oh, this is my Mother!  I'm sorry that you have to work with someone like that.  I'd have to stop asking him how he is. 
  • I avoid him as much as possible! But if he says "Good Morning, how are you?" I think, oh, maybe he's in a better mood today. So I'll respond something positive and ask how he is only to get "ugh, awful, I'm so tired, my body's gas tank is on empty". Co
  • imagesolsburyhill:
    I avoid him as much as possible! But if he says "Good Morning, how are you?" I think, oh, maybe he's in a better moo
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagebecasmeca:
    imagesolsburyhill:</
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"