Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Sick, now I've been ordered to rest.

After getting violently sick for days. I have begun having fainting spells and cramping pains when I am up and about too long.

My doctor has ordered me to rest u for a few days. He stated that I have been putting my body under too much stress and I need to relax.

So now I am laying here.... bored.... relaxing.

I hate the bed now. *sigh*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sick, now I've been ordered to rest.

• Options

::dirty lurker::

Hey, DeAndra.

I remember you from the loss board when you were on there before.  I remember how articulate and thoughtful you were.  I've been delighted to see you over here.  I hope you feel bet

"And just know that your sun will shine just as sure as this world can spin, and I know you'll find that it's almost time for that love to come 'round again." -David Wilcox "Almost Time"
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you Stephanie, I hope you can join me over here soon as well.

Thank you as well Ashley and StLucia. I have been feeling so terrible lately but I have been doing as ordered and resting up so hopefully I start feeling better very soon. I hav

• Options
    Yuck!  Feel better soon!
    TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options

Thanks a ton! I should. :)

I am just super bored at the moment and actually allowed on the PC.

My DH has been hiding it so I can get sleep lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"