January 2013 Moms
Options

"I'll take the next one" Sick kids around your baby.

Today at the hospital getting my glucose test, a lady held the elevator for Charlie and me, but her daughter was all snotty and coughing so I said we'd wait. I don't even feel bad. Well I did at the time a little. But he's only two months old and I didn't even want to go near the kid, I didn't want him breathing the same air for eight floors!

Think this means I'll be the clingy, nutso, anti-germ mom? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "I'll take the next one" Sick kids around your baby.

• Options
    I think it's a totally normal reaction (or I will be a clingy nutso anti-germ mom too!).  I was at the clinic yesterday for LOs vaccinations and I was totally checking out the little kid in the elevator to try to figure out if he was there for a rout

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No, don't feel bad. I asked MIL to wash her hands before holding DS and my DH bit my head off. I said, honey, it's nothing against your Mom, but even Grandma's have germs...

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

having a very LO sick is HELL! do what you can to keep them from the avoidable germs like being around other sick kids or having others hold baby unless they've washed their hands. 

obviously you can't prevent them from all sickness unless y

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i dont blame  you at all. My DD is sick for the first time and it's the worst. 

We went to our first family party over the weekend. By wednesday she had a fever of 104. :(

KEEP THEM AWAY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"