Pregnant after a Loss
Options

seabands here I come

I've tried b6unisom, zofran, preggie pops...and my neighbor even tried making me ginger juice w his juicer I don't particularly recommend it

Now I'm moving on to seabands. Anyone else have suggestions? Thank goodness I'm on spring break!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: seabands here I come

• Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    Oh gosh, I've been there. Seabands didn't work for me but I wish you the best of luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Though I still vomited every night, the sea bands really did help a lot. Good luck with them!

m/c 2002 7w2d
    bfp 9.6.12 | edd 5.17.13 | m/c 9.19.12 5w5d

bfp 10.18.12 | edd 6/28/13

beta#1 10.18.12 - 96 / progestrone 32 || beta#2 10.22.12 - 711 || beta#3 10.25.12 - 2608 DD born 6/27/13

bfp 7.16.14 | edd 3/27/15

beta#1 7.18.14 - 149 || beta#2 7.21.14 - ??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seabands didn't do sh!t for me. The only thing that helped me just get by day to day was taking Zofran religiously 3 times a day. If I waited til I was sick before taking it, the Zofran didn't help. I had to take it first thing in the AM, then 6 hours lat
  • Options
    sea bands worked for me the first time around, the 2nd one didn't last long enough for symptoms, and now that it's my third pregnancy (first baby that sticks hopefully!) i've stocked up on gingermints from trader joes, i've heard good things :)
    "And the God of all grace... after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1 Peter 5:10 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imagemisternmiss:
    Seabands didn't do sh!t for me. The only thing that helped me just get by day to day was taking Zofran religiousl
  • Options
    imagemusicteach78:

imagemisternmi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"