Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Any Ohio mamas?

I know there are some wonderful Zoos and Aquariums in Ohio. My DD will be 9 months in June so I am hoping she will get some enjoyment out of them this summer. Which ones would you suggest? Or is there any other kid friendly things to do in Ohio? I live in Amish Country so things are limited here Smile
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image

Re: Any Ohio mamas?

• imagelulubugsmama:
    I know there are some wonderful Zoos and Aquariums in Ohio. My DD will be 9 months in June so I am hoping she wi
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hmdhmd member

The Columbus Zoo would be fairly close to you.  We usually get a membership for less than $100, and we can go all year.  We have not been to any others, but in addition to the others mentioned, I think there is also a zoo in Toledo.  </p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The Toledo zoo is the second best zoo in the nation. Their children's zoo is amazing. We're going Saturday!
  • I was going to say Toledo too! We love our zoo.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with what's all been said there's also Indian Caverns in Delaware, The Wilds in Zanesville and the Johnny Appleseed Museum in Urbana
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I have been without internet most of the weekend, so I couldn't respond. I appreciate the suggestions. I think we might check out The Wilds in Zanesville and Columbus Zoo. Toledo is a little far for us, but I think it is something we will d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"