3rd Trimester

Baking Soda Test...accurate?

Did anyone do this early on? Was it right after you found out the sex at the doctor?

Re: Baking Soda Test...accurate?

• do you REALLY think this is accurate???? c'mon. Urine does not contain DNA of your baby, and even if it was "right", you still had a 50/50 chance.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • No one said anything about DNA. It has to do with the acidity or alkalinity of your urine. But thanks for being rude about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • skioskio member
    It was wrong for me, as we're most of the OWTs. It fizzled a bunch and I'm having another girl.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageJJHoehn:
    No one said anything about DNA. It has to do with the acidity or alkalinity of your urine. But thanks for being rude
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • It worked for me but please dont feel 100% on it..

Like if it says a certian sex dont go out and buy a whole buch of stuff in that genders colors lol

BabyName Ticker
  • I'll answer the question. Nope, it was wrong. Actually, every single OWT was wrong. I did them for shitsandgiggles.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just had a really strong feeling it was a boy from the beginning and I was right. Tried just about all old wives tales but not the baking soda test.
  • Lol. I am constantly suprised by the number of grown women who believe there is any truth to this crap.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • imagehomebird:
    Lol. I am constantly suprised by the number of grown women who believe there is any truth to this crap.
    </BLOCK

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJJHoehn:
    No one said anything about DNA. It has to do with the acidity or alkalinity of your urine. But thanks for being rude

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • Yes, I tried it and nope it didn't work-predicted a girl and I'm having a boy. Same with the wedding ring on a hair test--guessed a girl but I'm having a boy...same with the Chinese gender predictor.
    MMC 02/16/12
    DS1 05/03/13
    Natural MC 10/01/14
    DD1 01/08/16
  • We were told at 14 weeks that LO looks like a boy  ( I would not be surprised as we have three boy's already )

So I am not 100% sure that LO is a boy.

I always do the gender charts, old wives tales and so on.  I think i

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"