TTC after 35

FF users

I just joined FF and started temping last month. My free VIP trial ended today. For those who have used it, is the VIP worth it or do feel the basic, free service is sufficient? 

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FF users

• If you go I Facebook to the FF page they were just doing a promotion 1 year for around 25.00. I had the free trial and did not do much w it but now I am on it daily and put in info I had from past months. So far I like it and heard others said it was wort

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I got the VIP version a few months ago with their special offer and I love it. I'm kind of an information junkie, so it's right up my alley. I haven't used anything else, though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same as the other ladies.  I have the VIP version, too and love it.  I tried a couple others but felt this one had lots of great analysis tools to help me understand and establish my fertility patterns....

Best of luck to you

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • I had the VIP it totally feeds into my obsession I love the info it supplies. That being said I was at the end of my membership when I was put on BCP for 3 months, so I will buy it again when i start again

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Thanks for the info! I'm going to try the VIP. Hopefully I won't need it very long. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"